With over 18 years of experience in insurance, forensic accounting and investigations, Deven possesses a unique skill set and has extensive experience in preparing, negotiating and settling insurance claims, as well as providing pre-loss advisory services and litigation support.
Deven is a CPA, Chartered Loss Adjuster, Senior Associate of ANZIIF and Certified Insurance Professional.
Deven’s prior experience includes working for organisations including Aon, AXA, TAC, Deloitte and Inland Revenue.
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Commerce with majors in Accounting & Commercial Law
- Diploma of Loss Adjusting
- CPA Program
- FAIR Analysis Fundamentals – Cyber Risk Quantification
- CPA Australia
- Australasian Institute of Chartered Loss Adjusters (AICLA)
- Australian & New Zealand Institute of Insurance & Finance (ANZIIF)
- Fiji Hotel and Tourism Association (FHTA)
- Singapore Insurance Institute (SII)
- Australian Information Security Association (AISA)